Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Music Videos!

I'm sorry that I haven't made a blog post in so long.
I have been busy with my school Year 9 Subject Selections and working on Defenders of Earth and I have written a great new short film and a few comedy sketches that I will spend the next few weeks filming.

After I uploaded my Doctor Who "I am the Doctor" Music Video on the Space Boy Productions YouTube channel, I have had many requests via YouTube PMs, channel comments, emails, messages on the Facebook page and tweets on the Twitter page to make music video parodies and re-makes on different songs.
Some of the songs I have considered are:
  • Ghostbusters - Ray Parker, Jnr.
  • Got to be Certain - Kylie Minouge
  • The Loco-motion - Kylie Minouge
  • Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi - Kylie Minouge
  • I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie Minouge
  • Get Outta My Head (Get into my Dreams) - Billy Ocean
  •  Lovegame - Lady Gaga
  • Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
  • Alejandro - Lady Gaga
  • Telephone (feat. Beyoncé) - Lady Gaga
If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment below, or send me a message via the links to Space Boy Productions social networking sites above.


No comments:

Post a Comment