Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Defenders of Earth: Base built!

Hey guys!

Me (with the help of my set and crew assistant, John McLean, also my Dad) the set has been built for the 'Underground Base' for the Defenders of Earth team!

Its basically my garage, but ive added a desk, some lamps, papers, technical equipment, scanners, TV screens, wires, probes, computers and 'random alien stuff' to make it look more authentic.

Because the floor is paved with concrete, and walls of brick with no proper insulation or thick walls, the sound echoes quite a bit, so this is why I hired my assistant producer, camera man, light/sound man, assistant writer and script editor who also goes by the name of James Legg.

And he will use boom mikes to make sure the sound comes 'direct-from-speech' without echoes, background hum/hissing, cracks, pops, whistles and that dog next door to me barking through takes.


Keep you posted
From Marty :)




No comments:

Post a Comment