Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Martin McLean Show: First Episode wrote!

I have now written the VERY FIRST episode of "The Martin McLean Show" which will be called "Joe Jonas VS Beyoncé" I have the props needed for the episode but have yet still to film it.

If I am lucky (small chances though) I may be able to film it tonight to edit it tomorrow, but i wont have time tomorrow to film AND edit it because I am going to a footy game.

This episode, includes a new intro (similar to the original one I made, but in a higher HD quality and includes all of the characters) and a new theme tune (which this time I wrote and made all by myself from scratch, whereas the original was just some sampled music I put together)

So, I hope (for all sakes) that all goes well tonight and well get it filmed and ready to piece by piece put it together tomorrow. Which on the other hand, will be quicker because I filmed episode 2 and 3 on 8mm video which I had to convert into a digital format to edit it in my editing software, but am filming episode 1 and all others yet to come on a HD digital camera so it will be quicker and the video will be of a more higher quality without the dust, grain and magnetic damage you get from video.



No comments:

Post a Comment