Thursday, May 26, 2011

Music Composers Confirmed!

Hey!

I have 2 music composers confirmed to score my "Defenders of Earth" series!

I am using music from the Doctor Who Series 1-5 and Torchwood Series 1-3 soundtracks, written by Murray Gold, conducted by Ben Foster and played by the brilliant BBC National Orchestra of Wales! I have already got permission from the BBC to use his soundtrack in my series, they let me off without paying a copyright use fee because its a low budget, non profit fan thing only done for the purpose of fun and entertainment.

I am also using some of Kevin McLeod's scores. He composes brilliant high quality royalty-free music, you can download from his site and use it in basically whatever you want as long as you credit him. He also can compose scores for you specially, but a price is included, so I am just browsing his royalty-free scores and matching them with pictures and videos to get what I want.





No comments:

Post a Comment